Better than the blogs your mother used to make.

The World is Out to Get You

Evidently the gods have a sense of humour, because someone at The Escapist thought my writing was sufficiently  not shit to publish an article I wrote for them. Due to some legal commandments I'm not allowed to post it here without express permission, carved in ivory and sanctified by the priests of at least three different faiths, which honestly sounds like an order I shouldn't ignore. Lucky for you that you can find the article here, then.

At $0.25 per word and a cool $1:R7.6 exchange rate, I hope the gods tell me this joke more often...

2 comments:

Richard said...

Feels great to be cheap 3rd world labour, doesn't it! :P

Kevin Hoole said...

It does. Now if only I could bend the exchange-rate to my will, and have it yo-yo between 1:20 and 20:1... The world would be a better place...